Pookie

Saturday, July 30, 2011

24 Weeks!

Ok so I haven't posted in a while so thought I'd drop by and give a quick update!

Everything is going great babies are looking good - they are growing FAST and so is their mommy... Madelyn (Baby A) is measuring in at a whopping 1lb 11oz and and Taylor (Baby B) is measuring in at 1lb 9oz so girls are basically about a 5% weight difference which doc thinks is great! Whew! I will see the doc in about 4 more weeks and from there we may start going every two weeks - that is still TBD :) I may try and muster up some prego pics of my tummy... but in the meantime here are some pics of the girls - from 12 - 20 weeks :) their 24 week ultrasounds were no bueno :(


The girls at 12 weeks B - Taylor on the left - A - Madelyn on the right - soo tiny!!


16 weeks - it's confirmed - TWO GIRLS!!!!!!

16 weeks - my beautiful little skeleton babies!

16 weeks - Baby B - Taylor - she's much more photogenic - Madelyn is kind of camera shy :(


 The girls at 20 weeks - growing growing growing!!


20 weeks - Baby B - Taylor in 4D -she LOVEs the camera :) Daddy is in troouble!!!!


I wish we could of gotten some good 24 week pics  - but hopefully at 28 weeks we can get some really good 4D ones!! Ultrasound tech said that is the best time to get 4Ds of twins - so we will see!! The rest of the troop is doing great!! Brad started his new job downtown at Chase Tower and is loving it!! Aidan is in the middle of potty training - ughh - gotta love boys... and I am getting bigger by the day - gained 20lbs already :( doc wants me to gain at least 40 so i am a little half way there... don't think it's going to be too hard for me though :)

That's about it - More to come in 4 weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! So excited! Ok, I want some tummy pics too! I'm a needy friend! Give your boys a kiss for me! Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete